Tuesday, September 14, 2010

threads and letters and such is life

this is a lotto wish list...
*****

*****

*****


*****
Mod Cloth Beauties...


*****

My Threadless tees have yet to arrive bathed in brown paper goodness. So much for having something fun and new to wear in Portland. Every time I see a UPS truck drive through the neighbourhood, my eyes follow it with hope and longing, only to have that hope dashed when he takes a right instead of a left. I suppose there is still time.

*****
Shameless Garage Sale Plug
Lakewood Community League is having a Garage Sale and Pancake Breakfast on Saturday. Food service starts at 9:30 and shopping starts at 10. I will be there with a table of my own filled with lots of crap that I just couldn`t bring myself to throw away...I mean, lovely treasures for your home!
Join me and buy some crap treasures so you can support my terrible craft-addiction.

Thank you, and good night.
(god damn keyboard...thanks goodness I have a call into my `tech support``...I love you Russel!)

2 comments:

  1. Um, HOME covered in maps = AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. will come after I hit the farmers market. Love a sale baby!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!