Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Favourite...

This week my new favourite thing is a special project I am working on...and here's a little sneak peek!
I work on these little guys while I'm watching tv or sitting with Lucas while he's eating breakfast. They are so fun to make and I already have quite a stash started...you should see their cousins!

And I can't wait to share the finished product with you! I am so excited! I'll be dropping hints and sneak peeks for the next little bit, until everything is pretty much completed or in the final stages. I never wanted to be one of these bloggers, but it's happening people!

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!