Monday, September 20, 2010

FYI: Internet Killed the Video Star

Do you remember the song "Video Killed the Radio Star"? It is a dear favourite of mine, thanks mostly to its appearance in the movie Empire Records which I know I have mentioned on this blog before.

The Limousines have come out with a song in homage perhaps, entitled Internet Killed the Video Star. I heard it on the drive to work this morning (meaning last morning, cause that`s when I typed this post) and I immediately fell in deep deep like with it! (p.s. there are totally zombies in this video, which I am okay with now...I`m turning over a new leaf!)


And the "original", for comparative purposes only! Go Buggles!!


Happy Video Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!