Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Favourite...

Welcome to a new feature on my blog...I`m going to be sharing something with you that is my new favourite thing. It might be a technique, or a product, or something funny I found on the web.

history...I have a habit of changing my mind and moving on to the next thing before I finish the first thing. It happens with crafting and art (remember when I use to knit!?) and it definitely happens with home decor-type stuff. Here is where you will be able to witness the constant changing of the mind that comes with being Lisa.

my favourite this week is
my new shoes...
...and skinny jeans!
with zippers at the heels and everything! I feel so rock star!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!