Sunday, July 11, 2010

funny story

So I have an uncle who is from Brazil. He is a crazy smart musician and all around awesome fella. My aunt is a lucky lady...anyhoo...being a Brazilian he is a big soccer fan. When the World Cup was just getting started he was talking with my Grandma on the phone (in Edmonton), and asked her if she had been watching. My grandma is a couple years shy of her 80th birthday and only "watches" sports because my grandpa is a sports nut. And she likes to make jokes. So she says sure, and just to bug Roger - who is cheering for Brazil - she tells him Spain's going to win it...

and look what happened.

I should have asked for her Lotto picks this week...

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!