Monday, May 17, 2010

MIA...that's me!

i was such a busy beaver last week! I can't believe I haven't posted! I wasn't even on a computer Friday, Saturday or Sunday...and it felt really good!!!

But I do have fun things to report on. Including a most rad karaoke wedding I attended on Saturday. If only somebody had got some video of me bringing the house down with my rendition of Lady Gaga's Poker Face.

WEM yesterday, for Galaxyland kids-zone "fun"...I didn't even get into my favourite store. boo hoo.

A most awesome three playground day on Friday, plus a picnic in the park, which is totally on my 30 Before 30 List!

Plus I got lots of Jacob-time last week. And Russ finally got to see him again, which was so nice. He was wearing a striped shirt, dark blue and white, and Jacob couldn't stop staring at it! Very adorable...if you like that sort of adorable-baby thing!

Will be back maybe tonight with pictures and more updates. Until then...must get back to work. I hope I haven't lost any of you with my lack of posting. Life just "got in the way" and it was so wonderful to have a break. But I can't wait to get back!!!

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!