Friday, September 25, 2009

give me a lake that I can dive into...

Scrap Mojo entry...I am really into my detail shots today! HA-ZAA!


This little lady below is made like so: traced Riff Raff shape, coloured with generic-brand crayons (re: freebies you get when you bring a kid to a restaurant...I'll never have to buy the primary colours again! Mwa ha ha!)
Journaling reads...ah, you can read it yourself. I already wrote it out once!

I had a little photo shoot in the backyard today. Lucas really wanted to get in on the action...he shows up in some of the other pictures. I think he was really interested in the fact that I was hanging the camera off of a fence post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!