Thursday, August 20, 2009

well laid plans

I finally managed to convince Lucas to come to IKEA with me (promises of hot dogs and "ice cream") and the ONE THING that I went there for, isn't there.

Now, I started up the laptop to print some pictures, but they are in Russel's profile, which I don't have the password for.

And I was going to post a picture here, but now I just don't feel like it so I think I'm going to go and do some dishes before Russ gets home.

We are going to the Mill Woods Farmer's Market tonight...anyone is welcome to join us.

Also, I'm drawing the name for the winner of a sweet prize tomorrow. So LEAVE A COMMENT why-dontcha? Chantel & KC have seen the "secret addition" and boy is it sweet! I'll try and post a pic tonight...if I'm in a better mood.

later

5 comments:

  1. I like prizes and I love surprises. Not to mention I love mail that I don't have to give money for.
    {XO}

    Happy Birthday Lucas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh pick me pick me....I would love a little something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know those days when nothing works the way you'd like it to. Ah well, tomorrow will be better, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are you going to Vegas again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you found your raspberries in better shape than I found mine...the farmer's market is great, my raspberries weren't the best...and the best of days is the worst of days and any day that you can have your kids behave is a great day!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!