Friday, July 10, 2009

at home...

happy day. got to work with Kara (just me and her) this morning at work-work. very nice to have the company. she passed along the August Riff Raff shapes, and im very excited to play...tonight at the crop that I'm working! Happy Birthday Chantel! I hope you don't expect a present now, cause this is it! Kidding. Did you get your fun-cubby-mail? I'm a cheap bastard so Chantel's "fun mail" got hand-delivered to her cubby at the store!


NEW CAR!! I can't believe I haven't posted pics yet! We've only had it for a little over a week, and we are still kind of in shock I think. I'm still working a name for this new guy. i want something star trek themed, in honour of hugh's little brother, but Lucas wants to call it New Hugh Number two...



I haven't seen Amy and Sean's yet...it's pretty much the same on the outside, except it's "White" and they bought the class above ours, so it has navigation and whatever inside.


Lucas' new bike. this is the first (and last) time he rode it. to the parking lot at the school and back...well sort of! He was getting pretty good! But it was raining all this week, so we haven't been out since.





****************

Here comes the heavy stuff...and no rum this time I promise. Just vodka (just kidding!).
I have figured something out. You are what you are, no more no less. You may not see it clearly, but someone does. A friend, a relative, someone. Sees you for who you are. And when you find out who that person is, that person that someone else sees in you, it can be very intimidating. Very very. To live up to that person. That person inside of you. Or just to see that person that your friend can see. And understand. And feel whole. And feel worthy. it's so hard. I can't see her. I can feel her, but I can't see her. So just keep telling me she's there. And maybe one day we'll meet up and hang out. And I'll finally get it.
okay, so that has to stop cause I'm tearing up...
*********************


im very excited about working the crop tonight. for those of you who don't know, I'm done working Saturdays at TM at the end of the month. i will still be around, blogging for them and working the odd LNC or evening shift. I just need my weekends with my boys. so every last minute I can spend at TM is treasured (tee hee!)

im busy printing out some pictures right now to scrapbook tonight. mostly wedding ones, and some of the new car and of Lucas' bike. so pretty much this post in scrapbook form!

*******************

think that's all for now...got to go get Russ & Lucas soon.

later skater alligator

2 comments:

  1. WHAT your not working Saturdays???

    Nice car looks great. Can't help you for a name though I never watched star trek...pick your jaw off the floor I have no interest in it there aren't any beautiful shoes or coach purses to lure me to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you Lisa and i had a GREAT birthday thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!