Monday, June 08, 2009

um...hi...how are ya?

I was going to take a break from blogging today after my love fest on Friday. But I just couldn't. I am addicted.

Sorry if I embarassed anyone with my post...I was going to remove after the insanity of it set it, but I thought...it's all the truth, so why worry. let people take from it what they want. If they want to joke and make fun, I will joke as well. If it made their day and they loved it, well I loved it too and I meant every word.

Anyhoo. On to lighter subjects.

I want this bike...or something like it. I wonder if it comes in orange. Does anybody remember "banana seats"?? I had an old banana seat bike that I used to ride when I was a kid and I think it originally was my uncle's...it was AWESOME! I miss those old school bikes. I really don't like my mountain bike, even though I've only had it for a year. I really want a touring bike, or a vintage bike, but they are hard to find. And new bikes run $400+.



Watched an awesome Joan Crawford movie on TCM last night. She is so cool. And Russ actually sat through it and watched with me. The look on his face when it was over was priceless!


I've decided I didn't like the Courier font for my Blog. Back to Georgia.


My eye hurts.


Lucas told me the other day that he is tired of going to Sumita's house, and he would much rather play at Najia's. HA! She's back on Monday, hopefully, so all will be better then???


More Beholder stuff...

Sarah Thibault:

Christopher Reiger:


Jennifer Sanchez...I love all her stuff...



Three Potato Four shopping...




SO fun.



Russ & I are moving furniture tonight, so all my house projects are starting to happen! hazaa! Hope to make an IKEA trip this week. But we are getting the brakes looked at on "Hugh" tomorrow, so we'll see where the money wants to go this week



Am waiting to hear back from Red Velvet support...for some reason their order system doesn't want to ship to me! Dang it! My tiny order just doesn't want to come. But am waiting patiently for my earrings and new purse! I love mail! Every once and awhile Russ gets some sort of cable or cable-related item in the mail too and it's very exciting (I guess...)



Want to start embroidering things. Need to buy a hoop or two. I heart old-timey crafts!



Mom-in-law is having a garage sale this weekend. in Mill Woods, if you're in the neighbourhood.



Gosh, I'm kind of boring myself right now! Work will be done soon, and I can go get Lucas and veg out at home...dang it...what's for dinner

To do this week:
- move furniture
- buy paint
- watch SYTYCD, and set it to record cause I always forget!
- buy wedding underwear
- finish wedding flower head piece
- go for a nice long walk (I wandered Friday night to clear my head, and it was very nice)
Bye to all my peeps. Until Friday...
later skater alligator

2 comments:

  1. Until Friday? I have to wait till Friday for your next instalment? What am I going to do with myself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a spare hoop is you want it... i'll leave it in your cubby :)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!