Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lisa's Challenge Kit #5 & #6

For the latest challenge kit (#5: HOME), there are still some available at the store. It is officially "due" Saturday June 7th. Here is my "better-late-and-unfinished-then-never" layout. I forgot to get the photo from Mom's place last time I was over there, so this layout will hang in my scrap "room" at least until I get back! Next to all the other layouts that need photos or journaling (there are only two others hanging up...I keep all my other unfinished ones hidden somewhere so they don't embarass me every time I'm down here!!)


P.S. Juli thinks it's too busy...go figure! Jill, what do you think!!!??? I'm sure I could have added another flower or found a place to put a button!



The Next Challenge Kit, aka #6 will be available this weekend. Since I am out of town for the next week, I put them together ahead of time, and they are in my cubby for those of you who want one. My vacation has also inspired the theme for #6: going places. And your challenge is to use texture. Now this can be a piece of flocked paper, or glitter, or felt or whatever. You could also be inspired by the texture of something (fabric, stone, etc.) and recreate it on your page. Or you could create your own texture with paint and stamps. The "due date" will be Saturday June 28th. There are 7 kits available.

Remember to use a bit of everything in the kit. I'm giving you one of my favourite of all time sheets of pattern paper, so enjoy it! A whole sheet! I'm feeling so generous! You also get a bunch of foam arrows, a Heidi chipboard heart, a goofy brad, and a couple of 7Gypsies date stickers. Email me your layout when you're done (or post it on your blog, or leave a link to it in the comments of my blog...there really are so many options!)





So remember: theme is "going places" and challenge is to "use texture". Good luck! And I'll see you in a week or so!

3 comments:

  1. I'll take one. Plus I gotta pick up the other kit..oh how did I get so far behind? I've gotta print off Vegas pics and get cracking on them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it lisa! I bet when it is by itself it is not- so "busy" looking. It has lots to look at and is still a nice composition-- very lisa-esq! Thats what makes your stuff so great. You are a such a talent artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like one.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!