Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I love new stuff

So TM got a crap-load of awesome CHA goodies today. Jenni Bowlin, American Crafts, new Bazzill cardstock (chipboard and brads). I bought $30 worth (and that's with my discount!) of Jenni Bowlin and I didn't even crack the surface of all the cool stuff she has. And she totally has my colours: TEAL AND RED! I am loving this, but at the same time not because I so should not be spending all my hard earned cash in one place, i.e. the place I earn all that cash! But I've had my fill for a little bit...at least until they get the new AM THICKERS out of the box tonight! And then I'm going to be hurting!!

Anyhoo, here are some layouts I did at the store on Sat. Enjoy!

(this layout will be entitled "give me soup or give me death" once I finish with it. I have to paint some chip and add some journaling. the robot is Riff Raff. and so is the rocket and planet in the layout above.)


And a pic of me and Paula and Kaeden (the baby-shaped blanket), the newest edition to Paula's clan. He's such a cutie!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous layouts!!

    and cutie tiny baby...

    and i know i will be broke tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... what a cute pic... I love babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that LO of the hubby, and cute baby!!!

    I was in...OMG....and it's not all out of the boxes yet....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey check this challenge blog out:

    http://categorystories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hubby page. the title is so frigging well done. Also lucus page-- colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!