Thursday, February 28, 2008

Challenges

There are some good challenges out there nowadays ladies...so what's stopping you?

OLW is "time" this time, and I know we all have something that would work for that.

Overlooked wants you to look at your fridge a little closer.

Peeking through the latest Dares, #82 caught my eye: scrapbook the photo that got away! The pic you didn't take, but the moment you want to remember.

And my Challenge Kit #2 is "due" on Saturday. Check back for the update.

I have been feeling alternately creative and then so not creative lately. I like to have a challenge as a little pick me up. It gets me back to my desk and going through supplies, and I inevitably pull something out of my butt and make it work! Unfortunately I have not been taking many photos lately, so I've been "catching up" to myself a lot faster as of late. So you know what that means...send me your pics!! The ones you hate (or love) or just can't find a place for in your scrapping life, but want to. i still have one of Lindsay's that I have had forever (can anyone think of a cool title for a pic of a pumpkin fighting a cowboy?), but I pledge to do only challenge pages this week and next depending on how many pics I get from you, my loyal readers.

You know where to find me...
lis

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!