Thursday, February 14, 2008

So much to say






I've been in Blog-overload for the past couple of days. I have so much to post!


Here is a fun album I made for Chantel to take to CHA with her. I have a tradition of putting together a little keepsake album from every event we've been to in the last year. (Scrapfest, Crop for Kids) and I couldn't just let her go to CHA without one!


This will fit all the business cards she picks up and wallet size photos. I also left lots of blank pages to get autographs and "take notes." So when she gets back we can finish it up! Plus it's good for laugh or two while she's there. She won't forget about us (and our paper and embellishment needs!!). And yes, that's a pack of gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!