Thursday, February 07, 2008

5 down, 1 to go

***edit: I removed the scan of the jack. click here for the total submission***

this is the scrapjacked that was awaiting journaling last night. it's done now. it's only okay. what's with me getting "cold feet" whenever I have to do a big scrapjacked challenge. it happened last time. argh.

also my scanner is stupid and as i'm typing it brings up prompts and me pressing the space bar[ ]makes the scanner stop. argh!


also here is another page for said scrapjacked challenge. got a little spray ink, painting action going on there. not terribly in love with it, but i like it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!