Thursday, February 07, 2008

jack the jacks...my submission...dude

here they are. all 6 of them! enjoy!


Christina-jack. journaling reads: "please note this photo was not staged or posed. my son just likes reading in the nude."


Michelle-jack. journaling reads: "donuts have holes. i'm relaxin'. apple fritters don't have holes. conversation with Lucas. jan 30 2008"


Courtney-jack. journaling reads: "i love this. why? i'll tell you why: makes me think of all the outdoor rinks freezing even as i write this; get to wrap up in blankets and snuggle with my boys; SOUP; i get to wear my puffy pink coat and awesome toque; frosty snowflake shimmers on my windows; appreciate the warm days!"

Misty-jack. journaling reads: "right in the middle of an ordinary life there was a fairy tale..."

Falyn-jack. journaling reads: "i am a total clutter fiend. everywhere you look in my house you will find PILES of STUFF. i don't have a junk drawer, i have a junk house! and my scrappin' space has not escaped my affection for a good mess. in fact i think i'm a better scrapper for it. sometimes it can be frustrating (when i lose things in plain site) and i think it drives my hubby BONKERS but is is the reality of me. just one more messed up chapter in the story of my life."

Stacey-jack. journaling reads: "wii tennis and bowling. mario party. up late. coffee and ice cream cake. girl talk. trystan's wii related head injury. yummy dinner at Mongolie Grill."


10 comments:

  1. Lisa Schmisa - you rock!!!!! Like I have said before if I didn't love you so much I would hate you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome....I love the *I love this*, and *The story of my life*

    But their all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa-- i bought those chandeliers too. so frigging hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! I love the colors and how you grouped the photos in each.

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously!!!! so sweet if you dont win this one, they should ALL be fired! you rock!!!! But anyways, thank you SO SO SO much for my book! I love it SO much! I will defenitly miss you guys this week but i will defenitly be a bit distracted with all the scrapalicious things i get to do! HaHa cant wait to get back and show you guys all the sweet new stuff!!! take good care of the store for me while im gone and tell Lucas i miss him too and cain wait till next next monday! :)

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous. stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, you rocked all six!!!! awesome, wow impressive :)
    love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lisa, I need a green or a teal bird for my secret project.....

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!