Tuesday, November 06, 2007

how many?

14. Fourteen. That's how many layouts I have completed that are waiting for photos. Some of these I have posted here. But the rest I am going to save for when the layout is complete.

Update on the printer front: Russ cleaned it all, but it still won't work, so he's set off looking for a new one! Hoorah!

So you know...I am still scrapping like mad. I just finished a mini album of a trip I took 10 years ago. It's all purple and fun. I'll try to take some shots and post it here in the next couple of days. And I will also try to keep posting fun things so you don't forget I'm here!

2 comments:

  1. super envious of all the layouts you have done even without having the pictures printed! I can't even do a layout when I have pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats it. I'm going to go and find you a new printer, I can't take it any more! LOL

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!