Tuesday, November 06, 2007

halloween layouts part deux

And here's my challenge layout for Scrapjacked. The scrapper they picked is totally radular and I love the page they chose. Enjoy...I aim to please!


(this page has so much eye candy to look at, but my close up pics didn't work. so here's a list...in no particular order...
1. found item: the plastic "R" from a pair of Reeboks. (it represents the pirate's "Argh!")
2. my awesome neon green dotto mesh...I think it makes it on to 90% of my pages!
3. my Hilary Duff stuff-Michael's find...the skull & iron cross patch (the one and only Hilary Duff thing I will ever own!)
4. Words and ribbon from my Goodie Box stash
5. Stop sign cut from packaging that Chantel got her ribbon tape in
6. Neon green plastic tab from one of Lucas' toy (about the only thing toy packaging is good for..if you can get it apart!)
7. "Hello my name is" sticker that Jill bought for me (I still have a whole bunch of these...some of which I would be willing to part with!)
8. and many more...but those were the interesting ones!

2 comments:

  1. lovin this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you did the title on the name tag!!
    thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!