Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My boyfriend George has been keeping me up late

Strombolopolous that is. From "The Hour, with..." I love that show. I love that man. But he's on at 11 o'clock. And as of late I have been so tired, so I want to go to bed early. So I think, I'll just watch a bit of George to see what's going to be on, then go to bed. Except i don't just go to bed. i stay up and watch. And then it's midnight before I can even think about going to bed. AArgh! Which means I'm too tired to get up early and work out, and then when I finally do get up (at 9) I am still so tired. Stupid wonderful George. But his shows are posted on his website, so maybe I'll just have to suck it up and watch him on the small screen!


So today is October 24th, and look at the thermostat in my backyard. It's above 20 degrees (that's Celsius my Americano friends...70 degrees in Fahrenheit-speak.) That's warm. Freakishly warm. There is a warm breeze in the air, and I could probably dust my flip flops off and be comfy cozy wearing them out. One the one hand this makes me happy. One more warm day to enjoy outside before the snow flies. On the other hand, I can't help thinking that global warming is starting to really real it's ugly head. Stupid global warming.


And this is Juli working at the store last weekend. Look at her snazzy sexy new hair. Meow! While Chantel, Lindsay and I were slacking up front, here she is working hard in the back, putting us to shame. Bad Juli. For the results of Juli's labours click here

I apologize to all of you who are checking back for more layouts...none this time. Russ has been busy with work this week, so no time to fix the printer. Hopefully next week I will have a tonne to post because a: the printer will be fixed and b: I'm going to be scrapping at the store on my Friday off so I'll finally get to tackle all those ideas that have been piling up!

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha I love this, thats not a bad picture either :) i'm throwin' it on the facebook....

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!