Friday, September 21, 2007

last one...i promise


I LOVE this song more than you can imagine. Best Dave Matthews Band there is:


"I have no lid upon my head but if I did you could look inside and see what's on my mind."


There will be a page 2 of this layout coming soon!


This is one reason why I can pump out the pages...there are only a couple of elements here: background awesomeness that is Bam Pop. journaling tabs care of Heidi Swapp (and some journaling, computer-style), plus the photo. Done. Voila. It's nice to do a page like this every once and awhile. Just to be able to get something on paper and enjoy the process, but not freak out about it. You know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!