Saturday, September 22, 2007

Jackin' Sarah


I absolutely love this jack. Love it. All the little fun random things. Just like me...'cept I'

m not little! Journaling reads: "I love my job if you could even call it that. I get to play all day with a group of Awesome ladies doing what we love."

Yeah, life doesn't get much better than this. I call Saturday my "day off." I don't work during the week, unless you call a 2-year old little boy a full-time job, which I do. So I always look forward to my Saturday at the store, when I can relax and create and chat with Chantel, Juli (and now Lindsey) and see my other scrapper friends when they come shopping. And I'm sure you already know from my other posts that Chantel is the best "boss." Plus, she loves me back, so you can't go wrong there either. Although she's always making me spend more money...

Tomorrow is my birthday, but I already got the best present! My girlfriends brought brownie cupcakes and candles and sang to me in the store today. Plus I got a GC, an awesome altered journal and a goodie box. In case you didn't know, I love you girls.

PLUS my hubby bought me scrapbooking supplies, which he never does and has never done! And it's totally stuff I love and would buy for myself. note: for all those ladies out there who would love their hubby/boy-toy to buy them scrapbooking supplies, but don't want another journaling template/ugly album/rolled stickers do what I did >> I filled a bag full of goodies I like and put it "on hold" under the counter with my name on it. Then I told my significant other and some others about the bag. They go in, ask for the "Lisa bag" and an easy-as-pie "shopping list" is laid out before them to choose from. For those of you who don't have I-work-at-a-scrapbook-store privileges ask your LSS if they will put stuff on hold for you for a week or so for your family to shop out of. It's easier than a list that they have to bring in with them, and this way you know you will get stuff you like because you picked it out! Just don't peek in the bag before your birthday!!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great photos, who took it :P Did you just go home and scrap the photos you took yesterday? Your certainly on top of things! Love the new AM paper, looks good.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!