Friday, July 20, 2018

These Boys

Do you believe in soul mates? People who enter you lives and give you so much...open you up to new things...connect with you in a way you never thought possible.

The friendship and connection between these three boys...it has "soul mate" written all over it.


I thought that when I became a Mom that would be the pinnacle of love I would feel for another person. But I was wrong.

My nephews are so precious to me. I mean, they came from one of my Most Favourite Humans...with anything Amy makes I am 100% a Number 1 Fan.




It continues to blow me away how much I love them...and how much they love each other. This friendship will persist, even when separated by half of the world.


Photos taken in Jasper National Park, Alberta
July 2018

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!