Wednesday, March 07, 2018

One Little Word


Well, well, well. Here we are - somehow - at the end of February (oh God Lisa, it's actually the first week of March but that's just semantics at this point...). January felt like it would never end, and then February disappeared in a blast of cold and snow.

And here I am, finally doing some long overdue work on my One Little Word 2018 album!

REAL TALK
Let's get honest for a minute here. I am getting way better at being accountable when I sign up for a course or whatever. But I can still fool old Lisa here, and skip out on some of the things she wants me to accomplish.

You're not the boss of me!!

Wait...um....yes, yes you are.

So the following video is very important, and relevant, and I make raspberries at the camera and am also very hilarious and "candid". So you should watch it. But I understand if you don't have 9 minutes to spare, or also don't have headphones to wear so your coworkers or beloved family members have to hear me talk in funny voices and make said raspberry noises. That's cool. It's there for you later when you have some privacy.


But in the meantime, take a gander at these fabulous still images!


Oh wow...that's only two actual images of the album I am working on for my OLW 2018! Yikes! See, this is why you need to watch the video. Aside from me being very amusing and "candid", I also explain why my documentation of my word so far this year has been shit and I am very disappointed in myself, etc.

BUT ALSO I explain how I am most definitely NOT going to let stupid 28-day-February get the best of me, and I have grand schemes for March. And to be fair, I guess I have some accountability, because as soon as I finished the video shoot, I was inspired to finish a few more pages in this album. But you'll have to wait for that because I need more fodder for Blogger! He he...rhymes....

Anyhoo, I love love love my Word of 2018. Connect has been and continues to be SO DANG GOOD to me. I've got people coming to my home, and I'm enjoying every second of it, and I can't wait to see what March, April, May and all them there other months have in store for me.

xo

FURTHER READING
Ali Edward's One Little Word Workshop and write up on OLW
My Connect 2018 Pinterest Board
My friend Nadine's journey with OLW

READ MORE ABOUT MY JOURNEY WITH OLW HERE
Honesty 2014 // Simplify 2015 // Time 2016 // Action 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!