Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I'm Fucking Done - A List

I am finding it very therapeutic this week to write down some of the overwhelming stuff I am dealing with right now.

Examples.

Office Move this week. I’m not the official Coordinator, but I’m 50% the unofficial coordinator. So many last minute details. Don’t have all the info I need. Haven’t yet mastered the ability be in two places at once. Or say no to my boss.

House Move this month. Fighting with my landlords over utility payments, lawnmowers, cleaning. Misread my lease, so I owe an extra month’s rent I didn’t anticipate. I have too much stuff.

Volunteer Training. Until the end of June. 6 hours every week. Mental exhaustion is a bitch. I miss the gym. I miss "free time".


Taxes. Government decided they paid me too much money. So I paid it back. Government then decides to take some” of that money off my tax refund, but of course they don’t offer a breakdown. Now I have to figure out how to get money back from them. Which should be very easy and straightforward.

And now I react.

Like an adult.

I swear, I sigh, I put my fucking head down and figure it out.

And I take whatever time I can for all that self care hullabaloo I was writing about earlier.

Being an adult is hard. If someone figures out a way to prevent that from happening, I would appreciate a text.

xo
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!