Thursday, December 22, 2016

Impostor Syndrome

I am jealous of the artist who doesn't feel like they are an impostor. Cause I sure as hell do.

But I'm working on it. Sloooooowly....

The panels below are from last month. They are in varying states of completion.

I haven't really pushed myself to create art, and I think that really needs to change if I am going to make the most of this. I'm getting too old to wait.




Hey, thanks for sticking around this year. I hope to have a couple of year-end-style posts up over the next couple of weeks.

How the fuck is it December 22 already?!

xo

p.s. I have been spelling impostor wrong my whole damn life. Thank you red squiggly line for correcting my shameful ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!