Tuesday, January 19, 2016

#bffandredtakeyvr - Favourites

I could post so many more moments, and memories from this trip, but I thought I would close it out with my favourites.

I am a beachcomber at heart. This sight makes my heart sing.

BFF likes dead-people-benches. Some of the benches in Stanley Park are advertisements for when you have a dead person who needs a bench.

I have a version of this very photo from about 4 years ago with mine and Dude's feet.

Rose garden in Stanley Park. The light and shadows were perfection.

Historic buildings covered in ivy with old neon signs are my jam.

 This sculpture outside of Stanley Park made me smile!

The view from our balcony was a happy surprise. English Bay on the left, Stanley Park at the end, and rainbows everywhere. I took loads of photos from this spot.

The bright white dot that appears to be floating above the buildings in the centre of the frame is this glorious tree atop a residential building. And the floating dot to the right is a ski hill!

 This store was full of expensive "chic" items (boring), but at the back there were all these beautiful drool worthy succulents and they all had names!

This is where the cruise ships come. There weren't any, but it's still neat-o.

 MacLeod's Bookstore. Not for the faint of heart. But if you are a fan of used bookstores, you must stop in. Be warned, they have no Le Guin.

The Roundhouse Community Centre in Yaletown. We got the rundown on the train and the history of the neighbourhood from a gentleman born in Wetaskiwin. Alberta Represent.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Gah! This trip is looking so amazing! I can't quite describe it but the ocean picture does something magical to my insides.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!