Saturday, November 14, 2015

Currently...November 14, 2015

My last "Currently" Post was June 3, 2014. I've got some catching up to do...

date // November 14, 2015
location // Home Sweet Home
loving // That I got Lucas to focus on his breathing this morning for 35 seconds. It's a start!
feeling // Hungover, headachy, yet energetic.
drinking // Coffee. And more coffee.

listening //  Chicago's Greatest Hits on vinyl
wanting // That teensy little home. That cute one with the porch.
doing // Looking up that little house on MLS.
thinking // About Beirut, and Paris, and Syria...
wondering // If there's anything I can do
missing // Lucas. He went back to Russel's today after a whole week at my place! It was glorious.
planning // What to do with the rest of my afternoon. I am thinking a trip to the Re-use Centre and Value Village is in order. I have cleaned out SO MUCH STUFF over the past few weeks, and it is currently awaiting removal from my living room!

We went to the Strathcona Farmer\s Market this morning, said hi to Mandy & Cory and bought some donuts, bought some fruit and veggies for the week, shared a ginormous cinnamon bun. This afternoon Dan & I are going to hit up Next Act for a Cameo - triple meat for Dan - and a vegetarian option for me. And tonight we are going to the light up in Churchill Square with the family. I love Saturdays!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!