Monday, October 21, 2013

Something Cool

Actually, it's really "something amazing". I love the Staff Pick's on Vimeo. There are always some gems to be found. And the story behind this video, the inspiration I guess, is also quite amazing: "This animated music video is inspired by a heartfelt story of a relationship between two soldiers during the Second World War, called "Letter to a G.I.", first published in 1953 and republished in September 1961 by ONE Magazine in the USA. In the letter, one of the soldiers...describes warmly the best moments that him and...his partner shared during the North African Campaign of 1943, when they first met. Unfortunately the story ends with a sad farewell..."

Enjoy!


Young Galaxy - Sleepwalk With Me from Fabricio Lima on Vimeo.

Happy Monday Morning friends!
What do you have planned for the week?
later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!