Monday, October 14, 2013

I've Found The Connector > It's A Reflektor


today I am grateful for

watching the sunrise over the prairies

waking up slowly to Dude stroking my arm and my face and giving me tiny kisses

my sister and her boys

hot beverages

homemade cookies

strong arms, and legs, and mind

fresh air and the changing season

sexy shoes, laughter, gin + beer, perfect silences

those extra 2 seconds

the strong men in my life

heated seats, warm mittens, thick socks and homemade quilts

Jane Austen

loving and feeling loved

knowing that dreams do come true


Happy Thanksgiving
later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!