Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Three Weeks in a Row!

That's right people. I have finished three weeks of Project Life in a row. I hate to say I'm on a roll and jinx myself, but I am pretty darn excited!

Here is Week Sixteen for your viewing pleasure...

I thought I would share a pic of how my week looks with the layouts included right in with the spreads.

Well...that's it! Pretty simple.

There's that yellow/green card from this post. I love how that worked out. I have a bunch of photos from my last day of work that I will include as well. I made sure to take a photo of myself with all the ladies! (Except Party Pooper.) And Fayaz was in as well, so I made him feel loved with a piece of cake and then awkward with a photo! HA!


And here's another. Layout that is.


Photos censored for BFF birthday purposes. I just found out he sometimes reads my blog, so...

I forgot some journaling on this next one! Oops!

Ratio of "real camera" photos to Instagrams: 9 to 16
Holy Shit! I got a lot of photos in!!

Highlights of this week include: Bliss-ologie business cards arrive // Lakewood AGM // Delicious ice cream treat // Last day of work!! // Beers with BFF // Famoso dinner with the boys  // Uncle James came over for games // Cleaned the whole damn house! // Lots of art-making...

For more on how I make Project Life work for me, check out these posts:
Other Project Lifers who inspire me...there are a couple more to add to the list now!

later loves

5 comments:

  1. Sounds / looks like you had a pretty amazing week! Yeah!

    Seriously so excited/proud/envious/happy that you are working your project life groove.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:18 am

    Your spreads are so freaking fancy and so freaking you! I love them. I haven't been keeping up! In fact, since I started working in the office again, PL has completely stopped. I need to print some photos and get my butt in gear. I'm two and a half weeks behind now!!! Eeeepp.

    I hope you're having a lovely day, my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to amaze me friend. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, how the tables have turned! I am now behind and you're all "whoo-hoo, I am so awesome and on a roll!" Aw well, no big -- your PL is awesome and is inspiring me to kick it into high gear and get my spreads done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun, and no worries, I sometimes find it's quicker to take fun photos with Instagram of my week without having to lug out my camera.

    Also, Dominion!!! Yay! What a totally fun game.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!