Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Inspired to Blog?!

I sat down at the computer the other night and tried to blog...because I had to! Y'see, I don't just create and sustain "not ladylike". I also maintain the blogs for Treasured Memories. And I was getting behind (far far behind) on my posts for them.

And then I texted BFF, and talked about how I was trying to fight my way through this writer's block (and he said "well, as long as you make it out alive" hardy har har). And then I texted back something about my stupid mouse not making it out alive. And to make a long story a little less long, I think I did it! Get out of my blog-writer's block that is!

And it was damn hard! I haven't actually wanted to do much in the way of create lately. My Project Life album took a (much deserved) break last week, and will probably continue on hiatus this week. And coming home after sitting in front of a computer all day with the prospect of spending another hour on it before bed was not appealing.

It's actually amazing how much living you can fit in to your life when you don't have to worry about blogging about it!

So I got some personal posts set up, and some TM ones scheduled as well. I'm still behind, but only "far" (and not "far far"!). And you can expect more posts from me than the "few and far between" ones that have been happening lately.

But it's not like I haven't been creating anything...

later loves

3 comments:

  1. Your type sketches are really nice looking! I like your clean outline shapes with the script, especially the two on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! It has been hard to blog lately (or do anything else). Perhaps it's these dreadful short days!
    Cory leaves in the dark, then before I know it, it's dark again!
    I haven't felt like doing much and am trying sooo hard to break out of my funk. Not easy.
    I have been missing you so I'm glad you're
    "back".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed about the darkness. Where I sit at work, I stare at a beige wall all day. And it takes an long elevator ride to escape the building. It's very uninspiring. Lucas has even started taking issue with the early darkness!

      Glad to be back...

      Delete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!