Friday, September 21, 2012

Being Awesome: Day Five

Here is your fifth prompt, as well as a re-cap from the week!

Prompt #5
Hand-deliver a special treat!

I never bake. Well, that's a lie. I bake on occasion. And when I do, I like to share the wealth! Whether it be my Friend-Famous muffins, or my new gluten-free cookies (ermagherd these are so good!). So this is a good excuse for me to do some baking. And also to get rid of some of those calories that would otherwise be going straight to my ass!


And let's look back at the week that was:
#1. Email someone who lives far away and ask them how their day was.
#2. Tell a friend s/he looks awesome and mean it.
#3. Give somebody a hug because you need it // Because they need it.
#4. CALL your BFF and ask him/her what's up!
And today's: Hand-deliver a special treat.

Again, I would love to know if any of you are playing along. Or if you've found some other ways to add some "be awesome" to your everyday.

later loves

1 comment:

  1. I'm not playing along, but it's been so long since I was over in your neck of the woods. Must keep reading...

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!