Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Being Awesome: Day Eight

Prompt #8
Leave a lovely comment on a favourite blog.

Now, for some of you this may not be a big deal. I mean, I comment on people's blogs all the time. But I know lots of people who ahem stalk ahem my blog and the only trail they leave behind is a website in my stats! I want to know who you are! I want to say hi, or send you an email, or ahem stalk ahem your blog.

And for you bloggers out there, isn't it just the best feeling ever when you log in and see you have a bunch of comments? And don't you want to spread that feeling?

I thought so.

later loves

p.s. this does NOT have to be anything deep or particularly witty. Sometimes when I stop by my friends' blogs i just want them to know I was there and took the time the read their posts, so I literally just type "hello" and leave it at that. Remember the "no pressure" thing I talked about when I started this little "assignment". I haven't forgotten...

5 comments:

  1. Hello my friend! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Even if it is the first time I post a comment... I am not just a stat anymore! LOL
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...good idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaargh - you caught me... I totally stalk your blog!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!