Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Good Sport

R isn't the photographer of the family. Heck, he even takes less photos than Dude does at this point! When I hand him the camera, I usually remember to put it back to auto, just how he likes it. But sometimes I forget, or hope that maybe he'll give my settings a chance.

And that's when this happens....
My settings // R adds the flash to "compensate" (for what? I might add) // Back to auto aka "His Comfort Zone"

Which one do you prefer? Because I love R and want him to continue taking photos, I'm going to go ahead and say #3.

Photos taken at Famoso South Commons, by Russel. My first of four birthday dinners!

later loves

5 comments:

  1. Good job Russel! Although I like #1 best, sorry mr. Kercher.
    It's a great photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:09 am

    Four birthday dinners!? You do this birthday thing right. I think I might have to take a page out of your book this year.

    P.S. I bought the most AH.MAZING birthday dress yesterday... so if I do four dinners, I'll have to pick the people I like the most to see THE dress. ;)

    Also, Russel is a funny duck... and I'd just stick with auto for him. Otherwise your face will get tired from doing multiple tries every time you want a photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaha, I laughed at loud at the "to compensate" comment... I can just imagine that conversation:
    "I'm gonna turn on the flash!"
    "Why?"
    "To compensate!"
    "To compensate for what?"
    "You know... to... to compensate. It'll look good, trust me."
    "... ಠ_ಠ"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny because I could have told him EXACTLY how the photo would turn out with my settings + a flash. But he wouldn't have believed me or trusted me! Oh well...he thinks flash fixes everything...noob.

      Delete
  4. I actually like the first photo, it's warmer! and pizza-my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!