Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lovin' Me Some Blogs

I am in the process of moving my blog reading list from Google Reader to bloglovin' today. I read a lot of blogs. Oh my goodness!

And this reminded me that I am available to follow on bloglovin, as well as a myriad of other ways. Well, at least two.

bloglovin'

So you can follow me and keep caught up on the awesomeness that is (usually) Lisa, or whatever, in whichever way you choose. Check out the sidebar > > > > > > > > over there for all the links.

I promise I will have a real post for you soon! This is not really to apologize and beg forgiveness from my loyal readers, but to say that I miss blogging! Sharing a laptop with the computer-addict that is my husband just is not conducive to regular blogging right now.

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!