Thursday, April 26, 2012

Embrace the Grey

 “Step off the path, and maybe you’d get back and maybe you wouldn’t, but you would be changed. Which sound like strange and awful until you realise that that’s actually pretty much how it’s always been, and if you think any different, it’s because you’ve never left that little stretch of comfort and gone someplace where what you know gets a bit thin on the ground.”
(from The Gone Away World by Nick Harkaway)

 I cut off a lot of my hair. I was getting sick of it, and at the same time dreading the trip to the hair salon. So I took the $14 clippers to the back.
 I exposed the grey. The white. The whatever. And that's really okay, because I am only as old as I feel. And on a day like today, I don't feel very old at all!

Behind the scenes///Check out my tri-pod...

later loves

1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!