Friday, March 30, 2012

Currently...


time: 9:03am
location: living room
eating: strawberries & bananas
drinking: coffee
thinking: about what I need to get done today
wondering: if I'm going to get that email I'm waiting for...
wanting: to continue our chalk road system outside today!
needing: to create something
creating: nothing right now...but there is a layout sitting on my DR table that I'm itching to finish today!
watching: Phineas & Ferb & the 2nd Dimension, for approximately the 30th time this week.
listening: to Lucas recite the words along with Phineas & Ferb
wishing: this day at home hanging out with Lucas could last forever
loving: that Spring Break is over this weekend! HA!

Lucas: "I have some really great news!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!