Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Minis

Here's a question I imagine I might get a lot if people asked me questions: where do you store all the mini albums you make?
I keep them right out in the open in my living room...and this isn't even close to half the albums I have. I have a whole box of them in my craft room. The ones I keep out are my camping albums, the ones I have done for Lucas and some more recent ones. Any of the more obscure-themed ones I keep upstairs to go through when I need a little personal inspiration.

Stay tuned for my Mini of the Week! It's coming up on Friday.


1 comment:

  1. I have mine in baskets. Way too many. What was I thinking???

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!