Friday, December 02, 2011

Goals!


Three Fun Goals...
#1. Print a photo of Russel & I on our wedding day, frame it and hang it in my studio.

#2. Wear red lipstick more often! People totally get the "flirt" on with you when you wear red lipstick...even if your hair had day-two bedhead status!!

#3. Learn all the words to "Empire State of Mind" by JayZ.

Three Serious Goals...
#1. Join a gym.

#2. Make one wheat-free baked good...in my own kitchen! Ack!!

#3. Figure out what I want my life to look like this time next year.




2 comments:

  1. I bought red lipstick a few weeks ago. I asked Sean what he thought and he said it looked weird! I'll keep rocking it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you're three goals ahead of me! And wheat-free can be easy and yummy, if you pick the right thing!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!