Monday, November 21, 2011

This album kit...

almost got the best of me! Whoa! Lots of instructions that later sounded like a broken record. Three handmade albums, sewn and assembled by me, that took way longer than they should have. Second guessing myself on little bitty things I included in the kit.

But I didn't have any printing issues with my instructions, double-sided and I. I always usually have printing issues. And I think the album is so beautiful...I love mini albums. I guess what I'm saying is that it was all worth it in the end, even if my back was sore and my brain fried. What else was I going to do on Friday? Go outside!?!?!

The photos are from our little family photo shoot we had back in October. The layouts are simple, classic and easily adaptable to any theme. Heck, even if you don't have any "Family Memories" you can use this album! Trust me!!
There are two pages missing from the collage above. Because: One) Apparently, I'm an idiot and didn't notice, and two) see point number one.

Get yours now! There are only three available...I'm hoping that maybe mini albums will catch on with the Edmonton crowd. They are, after all, totally fun and totally my cup of tea!


1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!