Monday, October 24, 2011

Off on a New Adventure...

Awhile back, Chan asked me about using some of my unique talents to create some new products for the online TM Store. I said, "um...sure!?" and was off! I already had some ideas and had started working on some things for myself that were easy enough to turn into items for the store.

And so Doodle Sheets Printables were born! I think Doodle Sheets is a totally lame name for them, but it is how I've been referring to them for the past month or so, and now it's stuck. We've called them "Downloadables" in the online store, which is equally lame, I think...but...I never was good at naming things!

Right now there are FOUR Doodle Sheets available to purchase from the store, with more on the way! I've finished "Celebrate Boy", "Celebrate Girl", "Fancy Labels", and "He Said". I've got three more in the works, to be finished in the next week or so. The sky is the limit with these guys, and once I get some more Copic colours in my repertoire - and refill the ones I have - I'll have some more styles and colours to offer!

For now, here are some sneaks of the layouts I made using the "Celebrate Boy" and "He Said" printables.


They are ON SALE NOW! Just head over to Treasured Memories Online and pick up one or more for yourself!

I'll have more than just sneak peeks in the next couple of days, so check back!!

Please note that these are a hybrid product, made for printing. You receive a file and print the images from there before cutting them out and using them on your paper crafting projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!