Friday, July 01, 2011

Fridays are Fabulous!

One of the reasons for my tan...painting outside at TM on Monday. Check out their Facebook page for more pictures of transformation going on over there right now. I only wish I could have spent more time there this week!

Since today is Friday, I really really wanted to share either a DIY or a Fashion Un-Able with you...but then I left this post until too late and now I've got nothing to show for it! So you'll just have to be patient for the wonderful post I have planned for the weekend!

Happy Canada Day!

later

1 comment:

  1. And a belated Happy Canada Day to you too! I can hardly wait until I can come up and see the "new" TM!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!