Saturday, December 18, 2010

Xmas Party Fashion

Last night we went to my office Christmas party at Koutouki Taverna...thanks again for the Kara! I was the Greek Food Expert at the table, so I had to try and explain to everyone what was in things. We had meze, so there was lots and lots of food, all good.

I knew this wouldn't be a super fancy affair, but I also know that most of the ladies on staff wear scrubs all day everyday, so they would take this opportunity to look like the sassy ladies that they are!

Also, I knew I would be cold, so I had to keep that in mind as well.

So I came up with Office Party Look #1...
Outfit details:
Green summer dress layered first with a teal cardigan, and then a grey one over top (not pictured) - All Joe Fresh from Superstore
Sequined tank top, to add a little sparkle - Reitmans (many many years ago)
Not quite grey tights - Joe Fresh Superstore (I found tights that fit and aren't just black so I bought four different colours!)
Black flats - Joe Fresh Superstore
Arm warmers turned leg warmers - homemade
And a flower in my hair
It was a good evening! But the flats were the wrong shoe choice in all that snow! Oh my!

I had to bring Russ a change of clothes because he was late working. All the ladies looked so nice, and the husbands too. And the boss wore jeans and a t-shirt! HA!

Today I have to try and figure out Christmas Outfit #2 for the Magna party. This should be interesting...
later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!