Thursday, September 02, 2010

It's alive!

Yes, I am still alive and kicking. I last posted on Sunday which makes this an accidental mini-break from the blog!

I finished painting the main floor, but I haven't put everything back on the walls yet. Been too busy going out to pubs for dinner this week. Eek!

I did some "handiwork" on a cheap IKEA shelf and then mounted it on the wall...it's only been leaning against said wall for a year or so...

I painted one nightstand...and love it! So now I can tackle the next one. I still have to find hardware...field trip!!

Lucas comes home today...I am beyond excited for that!

This was just a short post to let you know I'm still around, and I miss you, and I promise a real post before the weekend!

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!