Friday, January 15, 2010

submitted

I have submitted another layout to Canadian Scrapbooker for their Summer Issue...this is so much fun!

I am absolutely in love with this layout...and it was really fun to make. It's all about postcards, and layers, and tape and lots of journaling.

(honestly...what is wrong with Blogger? No matter what I try, this picture is sideways! Why do you hate me!?!?! Oh well. Just turn your head and enjoy!)

Technique will be up soon...let's see if Blogger cooperates!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with your submission Lisa! They'd be silly not to publish it! (p.s. thanks for your comment this week!)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!