Thursday, July 10, 2008

Techneek of the Week

Premiered on the TM Classes Blog this morning...Chan I hope that's okay with you. I kind of just had the idea and I thought I'd run with it!

Some "green" techniques for you to try, plus a page layout to copy (uber-simple...at best)

It was fun though. I hate seeing all the work I put into classes go to waste when no one signs up. This way, I can still share my work-work with the Blog world and maybe get more people interested in classes...why just read the Blog when you can get hands-on with me in the store!!

Like my spelling!?!? Pretty rad-dish eh?

1 comment:

  1. update your blog please. Thursday was a week ago, 1 post per week is unacceptable :P

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!