Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day Five- @ the Zoo






So their Zoo is huge! And they have lots of monkeys and apes. I love zoos! Lucas fell asleep on the bus tour, but was otherwise having fun playing with his stroller and checking out the animals...the ones he could see! The 'rents left us after lunch because they wanted to check out more museums...the Zoo is within Balboa Park. And we lost Angela too...she was busy trying to get pics of everybody!
Pics l to r:
1. Uncle and Lucas, who never looks at the camera it seems!
2. Who's the lady in the sexy blue hat?
3. this polar bear was splashing around and playing with all his toys. when asked, Lucas will tell you that this was his favourite animal at the zoo
4. the tour bus...maybe not the particular one that Lucas fell asleep on, but you get the idea. And because we are awesome Canucks, we got the bus tour for an extra $1, not the extra $6 it costs everyone else!
5. Gorillas are my favourite of all animals, and these ones were so wonderful. A momma and her little one sleeping together all cuddly! Awwww!
I put some more pics of the zoo on my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!