Friday, April 25, 2008

Challenge #4

Here are some submissions for my last challenge.

Lisa

Jill
Juli
Nadine
I know Kara finished hers, but I don't have a pic of it (Anam or Kara, I think one of you do, if you could send it my way!). I love how all the layouts turned out! They are so rad!!


I probably won't have the next challenge up until some time next week...I gave Russ and I food poisoning last night (serves me right for tryin something new!!), so I am still feeling crap-tacular today and am surprised I've lasted this long on the computer. I'll try and get my act together tomorrow and pick some paper and grab some embellies and get it going!


Can't wait to play with my new Perfect Pearls...and I so didn't cave into the Glimmer Mist awesomeness at the store...so my pocketbook is starting to fill out again! Am still having too much fun playing with my alcohol inks/colour wash/perfect pearls to spend $8 (GASP) on Glimmer Mist. Besides, there are too many colours to choose from. I know I know. That sounds lame, but it's true! What if I pick the wrong shade of blue? Ack! I think Juli's been talking about doing a Glimmer Mist class...too rad! That lady has some awesome ideas when it comes to that kind of stuff. Her and Chan have been kicking my butt lately!

later, :isa

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!