Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I GOT TO HOLD A CUTE LITTLE BABY TODAY! WOOT!




Now that that's out of the way, here are some pages I completed at the store last night. Some of the TM girls had a little impromptu crop night. I congratulate Jill for all the layouts she got done!! We had good time, even though Anam and Chantel "talked business" for over an hour! And Jill was happy to just have someone to take the stress off the creative process. Jill, I hope I was able to help!


I still have some journaling to finish up, but I'm loving how these guys turned out! And I am now obsessed with the 7Gypsies gaffer tape that looks like measuring tape. LOVE IT! So glad I bought it!

Have a good week, and maybe you'll see me back here later! there are some good challenges on ScrapMojo and Scrapjacked. And I'm in the mood to win some RAK!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa you are so funny! Love the pages. They are going to be printed off and put in my scrap jacked book! :)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!