Friday, February 15, 2008

Got Mojo?

Found this cool challenge site the other day, and here is my first submission! The colours are a little wonky thanks to my scan, but you get the idea! The challenge was to scrap a "love equation" and use the colour red.

(my love equation: one cool chick plus one man of my dreams times one question asked on one very cold February night equals 8 happy years together {5 married!} and 4ever to look forward to!


And here is one I did of Lucas the other day. It is a total scraplift of Juli! Gotta love the Master!

3 comments:

  1. OMG that's that skull I found on google!!!!! I love it Lisa, thanks for scrapliftin' me I feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along, the layout is fabby!
    Micayla
    Scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! congratulations. that is a fabulous layout. thanks for playing along!

    christina
    scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!